Wednesday, August 01, 2007

August!

Man I was doing so good....then summer came! I only did 3 posts in July. Crazy. What's happening in August. Well, for starters school starts (Aug 23rd). Not looking forward to that. But hopefully it will go fast because Ill be graduating in December. Then at the end of the month I'll be turning 22! I know to most of the people who look at my blog is like "wow only 22" but I'm thinking "wow already 22, where did the time go!" I'm not sure what I want to do for my birthday. Matt Kaerney concert at the House of Blues in Hollywood or just go out to dinner and a movie with some friends....What ever we do I would like it to be with my friends! Well Its time for me to leave from work to go to my other job so have a wonderful day! and have a wonderful August!

No comments: