Thursday, April 26, 2007
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
She is Just A-Mazing! In my Childrens Lit class we are on the contemporaty fictions portion and I picked Junie B. If you have not read any of her books (There are alot and she begins in Kindergarden!) Then you are really missing something! She is a hoot! Here is a little tid bit:
"I stopped writing and raised my hand. Mr. Scary was not looking at me. When teachers don't look, you have to stand up and shout. Or else how are they supposed to notice you? I Stuood up and shouted. MR.S! MR. S! HOW LONG UNTIL WE HAVE SHOW-AND-TELL, DO YOU THINK? Mr. Scary wrinkled his eyebrows at me. I am no supposed to call him Mr. S, I believe. Please sit down, Junie B. he said Its still journal time. and Journal time is quiet time. I nodded, Yeah, I know. only I's actually like to wrap things up and get started with Show-and-Tell now. Mr. Scary sucked in his cheeks. Sit down, he said again. We will have Show-and-Tell shortly. I looked at the clock. How many minutes is shortly? I asked. Is it one minute or eight minutes or eleven minutes? On account of if its only one minute, I can wait, probabley. But eleven minutes would be out the the question."
Next time you are in a bookstore or in the book section of a store check out Junie B. She will make your day bright!
Monday, April 23, 2007
1. Wild salmon (rich in omega 3 fats and vitamin D)
2. Spinach - (rich in folic acid and soluble fiber)
3. Skim milk - (rich in Vitamin D and B12)
4. Ground flaxseeds (rich soluble fiber, omega 3 fats and folic acid)
5. Blackberries (rich in soluble fiber and folic acid)
6. Omega 3 fortified eggs - (rich in omega 3 fats, Vitamin D and B12)
7. Sardines ( rich in omega 3 fats and Vitamin D)
8. Soybeans - (rich in soluble fiber, folic acid and omega 3 fats)
9. Beans (rich in soluble fiber and folic acid)
10. Brussels sprouts (soluble fiber and folic acid)
Plus an extra for good luck!
11. Sunflower seeds - (rich in soluble fiber and folic acid)
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Whoot Whoot for this bag! I had ordered it a while back and it came yesterday! I was so excited! I love it lots. It was the highlight in a good day. Both my classes got out early and traffic was good going to work! and It wasnt even Thursday! Man this week is going to be ok!
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Sunday, April 01, 2007
First of all you should check out Scrappin's blog cuz I posted a little something and I think Im really cool!
Second Megan got a really cute little dog and I want one but I know I cant have one for a while at least because of the dorms and then stupid apt.
Third Disneyland Rocks! I will post some pix later cuz Im a little lazy right now!
Have a wonderful Week!