Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sweeney Todd

I made a Sweeney Todd Movie Trailer! It was so much fun to make and helped me take my mind off a few things for a little bit at least! I had the chance to see it a few days before it came out in theaters but I couldn't find anyone who was free to come with me so I saw it by my self! It was amazing...if you haven't seen it you should!

http://www.sweeneytoddmovie.com/mashup/show.php?id=20890



I stole this from Lisa cuz I read it and so that means she tagged me!

10 Years Ago:
I was 12...I don't remember a lot at that age. jr high...trying to figure out life

5 Things On My To Do List Today:
1. Work
2. Pack with Tiffany
3. Avid Kara
4. Move to the Luevano's
5. Try not to cry


Snacks I enjoy:
goldfish
chex mix
chips and salsa/cream cheese
fruit snacks
chocolate


What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?
Stay in CA and move my family out here. Pay off school and CC. Give to others who are need.

3 Of My Bad Habits:
not eating right
biting nails
Ignoring things that i know are important

5 places I have lived:
Odessa, Tx
El Paso, Tx
Roswell, NM
Dexter, NM
Fullerton, CA

5 Jobs that I have had:
Babysitting
Roswell Public Library
Lone Tree Ranch
Hope International University Library
Scrappin in the Hills

Things people don't know about me:
Never had a boyfriend/been kissed...haven't even been on a date (Im 22)
I'm creative but I wish I could be recognized...I guess I'm not that creative.
Wish I had more friends to read my blog

1 comment:

Lisa said...

haha yesss we're ear wax buddies! (thats so gross lol!)

thanks for doing my tag! :)) i'm adding you to my blog links section!