Monday, August 14, 2006

Wow A month!

It has been a month since my last blog how sad lots has happened but I will just talk about what has happened today!
Today was the employee crop at work which was fun. I got some pages done but not as many as I had hoped. I just wasn't motivated. Sad I know so then the pages are half done and I will have to go back and Journal on them which I really hate doing. Why cant journaling be more fun.
Tonight I have realized that I go to the yogurt place way to much....they are beginning to know me! Crazy I know! On Friday Sara and I had talked about getting the New York Cheesecake with fruit next time and for the past two nights (tonight included) I have gotten it with strawberries and Kiwi....and you know what....Its A-Mazing! It is so good and healthy for me!
At the moment I am also editing pictures from Kristi and Zach's wedding so that I can order them and then Scrapbook them ! Im so excited!
Its getting kind of early so I should be going to bed soon but Im not really that tired and then I will just be laying in be not going to sleep so why not be productive! Ok Bye!

No comments: