Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy Thrusday!

I love the smell of crisp morning's! I haven't been sleeping well so I didn't do my Starbucks Thursdays but I did get up early enough to enjoy the morning air a little bit. This weekend is going to be so much fun! I get to hang out with people! I know what a concept! Tonight is Grey's Whoot whoot! and October Road...I may be going over to Megans but not sure, Either way I will watch them. On Friday Im haning out at Universial City Walk, its a friends Birthday and I dont know what exactly we are doing but it will be lots of fun! Saturday will be one CRAZY day but hopefully it will be fun. The scrapbooking store that I work at is doing this bus tour where it starts at our store and goes to two other stores then back to ours. (the other two stores are doing the same thing) So It will be crazy buzy even having everyone working! Then on Sunday...my favorite part of the weekend...IM GOING TO SEE RENT! Whoot Whoot Its playing at the OC Preforming Arts Center and I will be hanging out with a girl who I used to go to school with! This weekend will be crazy fun! Hope I can sleep and not be to tired!

1 comment:

MaraMay said...

Thanks for coming by my blog and for having me on your Blogs List. Totally blushing here. :)
xoxoxo

P.S where are you at in Cali.?