Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Elsie and Chipotle

So I was originally going to talk about chipotle but then I looked at Elsies blog and HER STUFF IS UP TO ORDER ON 2 PEAS! SO EXCITED, BOUGHT MORE THEN I SHOULD CUZ WE ARE ALSO GETTING IT IN THE STORE ANY DAY NOW BUT I WANT IT NOW! DONT CARE IF I HAVE MULTIPLES OR NOT....PLUS MY MOM WANTS SOME SO I CAN SHARE...MAYBE! I ALSO WAS GOING TO BUY GILMORE GILRS 6TH SEASON BUT THAT'S NOW NOT GOING TO HAPPEN FOR A LITTLE BIT LONGER!

ok now that I have my excitement out (well not all of it cuz it made my day!) I will now tell you about Chipotle....have you ever eaten there? its A-Mazing I had it for lunch today and just loved the story on the cup about being a chain so I wrote it down to share:

Chipotle, Unchained
According to various media reports, Chipotle is now a "chain" (we thought we were just a burrito joint) It simply means we have a lot of restaurants. But we're aware of the negative connotation of that word (we won't say it) and we intend on disproving it by acting un-chain-like. Because big can be good.
Take food with integrity, for example. That' our ongoing commitment to find the very best raw ingredients form the very best sources. Because of our size, we can influence for the better how livestock is raised. in fact we are now the largest restaurant seller of naturally raised beef, chicken, and pork-animals that are raised humanely, eat an all veggie diet free of animal byproducts, and are never given antibiotics or added growth hormones.
We also buy organic pinto and black beans. not enough, yet, to offer you only organic beans. but because we buy so many, we're helping to increase supply
all that means better food for you . so size does matter, Chain Shmane.

No comments: