Monday, March 05, 2007

This Weekend

Man I had so much planned this weekend and you know how much of it I did.....Nothing! Ok well not nothing Work was on the List and I did some of that but not all of it. Friday I worked at the Library but not Scrappin so I was going to scrabooking but that didnt happen. Lately I have wanted to Scrapbook and have lots of ideas but when I get out my stuff there is nothing there to work with...and I cant buy any of the new stuff that we are getting at the store cuz Im on Freeze and cant buy anything till Elsie's Stuff comes in April! that is so long. Ok well the other day I did buy a few things cuz I spent my Starbucks money. In stead of scrappin I watched Moulan Rouge (sp? I can never get it right) then Krista and Derek did there wedding invites and I got mine! IM so EXCITED! Cant wait until June!
Then on Saturday I worked all day....Crazy day! We have so many new boxes of stuff to open and put out and no where to put it! Plus there was a class and it was super buzy...which made it go by fast but it was crazy! When I got home Krista and Derek were just starting the Departed so I sat down and watched it with them...I have seen it before and Its A-Mazing! Im glad it won all of those awards at the Oscars the other night!
Sunday.....what can I say about Sunday...I almost didnt go to church but I havent been in a church going mood lately so I forced myself to go...what else was I going to do...sleep...I needed to just go. My plans were then to Clean out my car (which is really durty cuz it has not been full unpacked from when I came back from being at home for Christmas!), work at the Library for a few hours (to get it over with), and Clean round my desk (really dirty as well!).....but what I really did was watch die hard, take a long nap, and then go to dinner with Krista at Accapoco! Dinner was great....we had some good roommate time! only wish Susie was there as well but she was still at home.
Now its Monday and I for sure have the case of the Mondays and almost didnt come to work this morning but I have no other time to make up the hours! So here I am taking a little break to tell you all about my weekend...hope your weekend and Monday is better then mine! Have a good week!

Latley I have been likeing the fact of the day....most of the time they are just dumb.
Fact of the Day: alcoholic spirits, cordials, liquors, liqueursA liquor is a drink produced by fermentation or distillation of a mash of various ingredients, including grains or other plants. A spirit is a kind of liquor, but also denotes an alcoholic solution of an essence or extract, and a cordial is an aromatized and sweetened spirit used as a beverage. A liqueur is a strong spirit-based drink sweetened and flavored with aromatic substances. The main differences lie in the way the various flavors are obtained. Flavors are usually added to liqueurs by infusion, and are often enhanced by sweetening; essential oils and extracts are used to flavor many of today's liqueurs. Liqueurs are also known as cordials in the United Kingdom and Australia.

No comments: