Sunday, February 03, 2008

Not wanting to move

There has been a lot of ish going on in my life for a while and more in the last week and more to come I know. My car is dead and have decied the only thing that is really logical is to move back to New Mexico to be with my family. Hopefully I can come back to CA because I really love it here and the people I have met but Im not sure when that will happen or even if it will. One thing that I will miss the most is the college group that I have been going to for only a few weeks..actually the first time I even went was the day before I found out that my car was dead and that I was going home. The group is really fun and I wish that I had more time to spend with them but I dont want to get to close now because Im leaving in a few weeks and I dont want to be too sad on leaving then I alread am. We dont have a college/young adult group at my home church so I dont know what will happen when I go home...I will look around and hopefully find something as good as what is here.

No comments: