Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hot Happenings

Man the past few days have been really fun...ok well mostly Sunday and last night.
On sunday I went to CHA (Craft and Hobby Association Convention) and had so much fun. It was my first one and there was so much to do and to look at! AND I GOT TO MEET ELSIE FLANNIGAN! She is my hero/insperation as a scrapbooker. She is so fun and her stuff is so A-Mazing I just cant wait until April for it to come to the store!
Then last night my mother called and told me that I had a new cousin Koltton DeForest Harris and he was born on my brothers birthday! how fun is that, and weird cuz another one of there children is born on my moms birthday! Mines next, if they get going now it can be born on August 31! Ha Ha!
Ok well I better be getting back to work, Have a wonderful Day!

2 comments:

Robin H said...

I love scrapbooking, too. I have let it go for a while now, though. I would love to see your stuff!

Robin H said...

And, Miss Scrapbooker, why don't you have pictures on your blog?