Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Things I love!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are the things that I love: Starbucks Cards....cant get enough Starbucks! Disneyland/disney snowglobes...they are just so fun to play with and to look at! The Tea Set...I saw the set in an antique store and told myself I didnt need it but when I got home I was kicking myself so the next time when I went back it was still there and as you can see I baught it. One of my shelves at school, it is the one that has some of the stuff from the antique store and other fun trinkits that I like. Zits is my most favorite Comic, this one is about how the punk guy perice is scrapbooking and hiding from everyone! I could not live if I didnt have my music and my movies! They are A-Mazing! Last but not Least ELSIE! She is my inspiration to all of my scrapbooks when Im showing people my stuff I really only show them the stuff that I have done after I discoverd Elsie because compared now all of my other stuff is really bad! Hope you like my life!

No comments: